4-5 Year Old Program
This program is led by an experienced preschool instructor and their qualified support staff. Each day is designed to meet a child’s social, emotional, physical, communication, cognitive, and pre-academic needs, using research-based instructional practices and activities aimed at achieving kindergarten readiness. Children attending our programs must be fully toilet trained, able to self-feed, and behave in such a way that they do not pose a harm to self or others.
- Must be 4 years of age by August 31
- September 7th, 2021–June 2022
- The Heights Learning Center, 4600 NE Garfield St., Camas, WA 98607
- Four days a week, M/TU/TH/F (no Wednesday)
- Morning Session: 9:05-11:35 a.m.
- Afternoon Session: 1:10-3:40 p.m.
Extended Day Option
- May be combined with before and/or after childcare for an additional fee.
- Registration, $100/year per family (non-refundable)
- Class only, $325/month
- Class & Care up to 4 hours per day, $825/month
- Class & Care up to 7.5 hours per day, $925/month
- Care up to 4 hours, $45/day
- Care up to 7.5 hours, $65/day
- We follow the CSD calendar exactly, including inclement weather delays, cancellations, holidays, and teacher in-service days. However, conferences and scheduled late starts do not affect CCE Preschool. On most holidays, Camas Community Education day camps are offered.
For more information about Camas Community Preschool, contact Brenda Snell at email@example.com or 360-833-5547.