3-4 Year Old Program
CAMAS SCHOOL DISTRICT (CSD) DATES AND DETAILS FOR PRESCHOOL REGISTRATION 2023-24 SCHOOL YEAR
CSD has three preschools to choose from: Click this link for description (prices are subject to change for the 23-24 school year).
- Camas Community Preschool at Heights Learning Center
- Integrated Preschool at Heights Learning Center
- Papermaker Preschool at Camas High School
Click HERE to join Zoom webinar on Thursday, January 12, 2023 at 9:30 AM
Led by Directors of each program, get all your questions answered during this live informational webinar.
In-person: Thursday, January 12, 2023 at 6:00 PM
This presentation will be led by Directors of each program at the Heights Learning Center Campus gym – 4600 NE Garfield Street, Camas. Please come to the main parking lot (do not drive to the back of the building).
Existing families get to register before new families. This includes siblings. Existing families are those with a child currently in one of our preschool programs (22-23 school year).
Registration will open Thursday, February 2, 2023 at 10:00 AM and will close Thursday, February 9, 2023 at noon.
Existing families will be emailed a link in January. The link will not work until Thursday, February 2, 2023 at 10:00 AM and will stop working at noon Thursday, February 9, 2023.
NEW FAMILIES/TWO STEP PROCESS
Step 1: Fill out form to get a registration number (2/1 – 2/8)
Step 2: In person registration (2/15)
How/when to get a registration number (Step 1 of 2)
To receive a registration number, click this LINK. The link will be available from 9:00 AM Wednesday, February 1 thru noon Wednesday, February 8. To be equitable, we randomize the forms for number assignments. Prices are subject to change for the 2023-2024 school year.
New families will be emailed their registration number along with a registration time and all the registration details by Thursday, February 9.
In-person registration for new families (Step 2 of 2)
In person registration will begin on Wednesday, February 15 at 9:00 AM at the Heights Learning Center at 4600 NE Garfield, Camas, WA. Please come to the main parking lot – look for the flagpoles – (do not drive to the back of the building).
We will start with number 1 at 9:00 AM. It may seem discouraging if you receive a higher number; please note that this registration is for three different preschools with several different ages/classes. Once a class is full, a waitlist is created.
3-4 Year Old Preschool Program
This program is led by an experienced preschool instructor and their qualified support staff. Each day is designed to meet a child’s social, emotional, physical, communication, cognitive, and pre-academic needs, using research-based instructional practices and activities aimed at achieving kindergarten readiness. Children attending our programs must be fully toilet trained, able to self-feed, participate independently, and behave in such a way that they do not pose a harm to self or others.
- Must be 3 years of age by August 31
- September 8, 2022 – June 13, 2023
- The Heights Learning Center, 4600 NE Garfield St. Camas, WA 98607
- Four days a week, M/TU/TH/F (no Wednesday)
- Morning Session: 8:55-11:25 a.m.
- Afternoon Session: 1:00-3:30 p.m.
- May be combined with before and/or after childcare for an additional fee
- Registration, $100 yearly, per family (non-refundable)
- Class only, $350 per month
- Class & Care up to 4 hours per day, $825/month
- Class & Care up to 7.5 hours per day, $925/month
- Care up to 4 hours, $45/day
- Care up to 7.5 hours, $65/day
- We follow the CSD calendar exactly, including inclement weather delays, cancellations, holidays, and teacher in-service days. However, conferences and scheduled late starts do not affect CCE Preschool.
- Inclement Weather Policy click HERE.
For more information about Camas Community Preschool, contact Brenda Snell at email@example.com or 360-833-5547.