3-4 Year Old Program
This program is led by an experienced preschool instructor and their qualified support staff. Each day is designed to meet a child’s social, emotional, physical, communication, cognitive, and pre-academic needs, using research-based instructional practices and activities aimed at achieving kindergarten readiness. Children attending our programs must be fully toilet trained, able to self-feed, and behave in such a way that they do not pose a harm to self or others.
- Must be 3 years of age by August 31
- September 7th, 2021–June, 2022
- The Heights Learning Center, 4600 NE Garfield St. Camas, WA 98607
- Four days a week, M/TU/TH/F (no Wednesday)
- Morning Session: 8:55-11:25 a.m.
- Afternoon Session: 1:00-3:30 p.m.
- May be combined with before and/or after childcare for an additional fee
- Registration, $100/year per family (non-refundable)
- Class only, $325/month
- Class & Care up to 4 hours per day, $825/month
- Class & Care up to 7.5 hours per day, $925/month
- Care up to 4 hours, $45/day
- Care up to 7.5 hours, $65/day
- We follow the CSD calendar exactly, including inclement weather delays, cancellations, holidays, and teacher in-service days. However, conferences and scheduled late starts do not affect CCE Preschool.
For more information about Camas Community Preschool, contact Brenda Snell at email@example.com or 360-833-5547.