2 1/2 -3 Year Old Program
This program is led by an experienced preschool instructor and their qualified support staff. Each day is designed to meet a child’s social, emotional, physical, communication, cognitive, and pre-academic needs, using research-based instructional practices and activities aimed at achieving kindergarten readiness. Children attending our programs must be fully toilet trained, able to self-feed, and behave in such a way that they do not pose a harm to self or others.
- Must be 2 1/2 years of age by August 31
- September 7th, 2021-June 2022
- The Heights Learning Center, 4600 NE Garfield St. Camas, WA 98607
- Two days a week, M/TH or T/F (no Wednesday)
- Morning Session: 9:15-11:15 a.m.
- Registration, $100/year per family (non-refundable)
- Class only, $150/month
- We follow the CSD calendar exactly, including inclement weather delays, cancellations, holidays, and teacher in-service days. However, conferences and scheduled late starts do not affect CCE Preschool.
For more information about Camas Community Preschool, contact Brenda Snell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 360-833-5547.
No classes currently listed.