2020-2021 classes are full. Contact Brenda Snell at Brenda.Snell@camas.wednet.edu or 360-833-5547 to be put on a waitlist.
2021-2022 Preschool Registration
- Thursday, February 25, 2021: Informational webinars available 9:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. (see below link to listen to the meeting’s audio taping)
- Monday, March 15, 2021: Registration opens for existing families
- Monday, March 22, 2021: Google form posted to get a registration number for new families
- Thursday, March 25, 2021: Registration closes for existing families
- Tuesday, March 30, 2021: In person registration for new families (registration number required)
Informational Webinars: If you missed our informational webinars on February 25 led by the Directors of each program, feel free to listen to the audio taping.
Listen in! CSD Preschool Informational Webinars
Access Passcode: HdwNM7%*
Registering Existing Families:
- Monday, March 15 @ 8:00 a.m. (online registration only): Existing families in all three preschools may register (this includes siblings) starting at 8:00 a.m. on March 15, 2021.
- Camas Community Preschool (Heights Learning Center – formerly Lacamas Heights Elementary)
- Integrated Preschool (Heights Learning Center – formerly Lacamas Heights Elementary)
- Papermaker Preschool (Camas High School)
- How to register: all existing families will be emailed a link for the online registration form.
- Deadline for existing families: Thursday, March 25 @ 5:00 p.m.
Registering New Families:
Part 1 of 2 – Get a Registration Number (online)
- Registration opens up: Monday, March 22 @ 8:00 a.m.
- How to get a registration number: You must complete an online google form to receive a registration number – see the link here. NOTE – The link will not go “live” until 8:00 a.m. on March 22nd. Preschool – New Family Registration Form
- Deadline for filling out google form: Thursday, March 25 @ 8:00 a.m.
- To be equitable, we randomize the forms for number assignments. It is a lottery. You will receive an email by 4:00 p.m. Friday, March 26 giving you a registration number, a time to come for in-person registration on Tuesday, March 30, and all other instructions.
Part 2 of 2 – Register (in person)
- Tuesday, March 30 @ 8:00 a.m. – Registration will take place at the Heights Learning Center at 4600 NE Garfield, Camas, WA. (formerly Lacamas Heights Elementary
- We will start with number 1 at 8:00 a.m. It may seem discouraging if you receive a higher number, but it is important to note that this registration is for three different preschools with several different ages/classes. We also create waitlists.
- A $100 non-refundable deposit is required.
Camas Community Education runs three early childhood preschool programs: one for 2 ½ through 3 year olds, one for 3 through 4 year olds, another for 4 through 5 year olds. All three programs are led by an experienced preschool instructor and their qualified support staff. Each day is designed to meet every child’s social, emotional, physical, communication, cognitive, and pre-academic needs, using research-based instructional practices and activities aimed at achieving kindergarten readiness.
Children attending our programs must be fully toilet trained, able to self-feed, and behave in such a way that they do not pose a harm to self or others.
For more information about Camas Community Preschool, contact Brenda Snell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 360-833-5547.