Continue to check our website frequently for additional programs to be posted. Children attending CCE/JWR programs must be fully toilet trained, able to self-feed, and behave in such a way that they do not pose a harm to self or others.
Our programming is required to follow state Covid guidelines. Click HERE for more information
The following guidelines will be required:
- Each child must bring their own mask, and wear it during camp.
- Instructors will check kids in and out of class curbside. If your child has had the following symptoms in the past 24 hours we ask that you do not bring them to class: a fever of 100.4 or higher, a cough, sore throat, shortness of breath OR been exposed to COVID-19 in the past two weeks.
- If your child, or any other family member, has been sick, PLEASE stay home for the well being of others.
- No parents will be allowed in the building.
- Each child must bring their own water bottle and snack daily. Drinking fountains will not be accessible.
- Children will be encouraged to socially distance themselves from others.
- Hand washing or sanitizing will be required.
Our goal is to offer safe classes for our community. Thank you for adhering to these guidelines.
CPR/1st Aid/AED RE-Certification Class
For adults 18 & older
This in-person class is a refresher course and for people currently certified. Meets OSHA & WISHA standards. AED Training included. Infant CPR not included.
Wednesday, February 2 (Code: 2018-22)
Camas High School / 6:00-9:00 PM
CSD Teacher: Valerie Parbon
Enter the back door of the building near Cardon Field. The front doors of the building will be locked.
Safe @ Home
This class teaches safe habits, how to prevent unsafe situations, and what to do when faced with dangers such as power failures or weather emergencies. Students are introduced to the Safe Sitter® First Aid Chart and learn a system to help them assess and respond to injuries and illness.
Wednesday, February 2nd (Code: 2019-22)
Zellerbach Admin. Center (ZAC) / 1:00-2:45 PM
Instructor: Brenda Snell
Safe Sitter Training
This class helps prepare the student for nurturing and protecting children. Learn about babysitting as a business, child care essentials, safety for the sitter, injury management, preventing problem behavior, choking infant and choking child rescue (CPR is NOT included in this class). Bring a mask, lunch and drink to class.
Saturday, February 26th (Code: 2020-22)
Zellerbach Administration Center (ZAC), main entrance / 9:00 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
Instructor: Brenda Snell