CSD High School Credit Recovery
Students must first submit the 2021 Summer School Sign Up Form by June 24, that was available through Parent Square.
The following Covid-19 guidelines will be required:
- Each student must bring and wear a mask.
- If your student has had the following symptoms in the past 24 hours we ask that you do not bring them to class: a fever of 100.4 or higher, a cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, OR been exposed to COVID-19 in the past two weeks.
- If your student, or any other family member, has been sick, PLEASE stay home for the well being of others.
- No parents will be allowed in the building.
- Each student must bring their own water bottle. Drinking fountains will not be accessible.
- Students will be encouraged to socially distance themselves from others.
- Hand washing or sanitizing may be required.
Our goal is to offer a safe program for our students. Thank you for adhering to these guidelines.
High School Credit Recovery
Camas School District Students in grades 9-12 during 2020-2021 school year
The primary purpose of the CSD Summer School program is to provide options for CSD students to recover credits required for graduation and/or develop skills to support success in core classes. Online and teacher driven activities. Students are limited to two semester courses to begin with. Students must first submit the 2021 Summer School Sign Up Form that was available through Parent Square, by June 24th.
Monday-Friday, June 28-August 6 (Login to find available courses)
Location: Hayes Freedom High School / AM and PM Sessions
CSD Certified teachers
Fee: $150 per 0.50 credit
Click "Pay Here", log in with your Skyward username and password. Click on the students name, "SEARCH" the class you need to take, "BUY" and "Checkout"