Continue to check our website frequently for additional programs to be posted. Children attending CCE/JWR programs must be fully toilet trained, able to self-feed, and behave in such a way that they do not pose a harm to self or others.
Our programming is required to follow state Covid guidelines. Click HERE for more information
The following guidelines will be required:
- Each child must bring their own mask, and will be encouraged to wear it during camp.
- Instructors will check kids in and out of class curbside. If your child has had the following symptoms in the past 24 hours we ask that you do not bring them to class: a fever of 100.4 or higher, a cough, sore throat, shortness of breath OR been exposed to COVID-19 in the past two weeks.
- If your child, or any other family member, has been sick, PLEASE stay home for the well being of others.
- No parents will be allowed in the building.
- Each child must bring their own water bottle daily. Drinking fountains will not be accessible.
- Hand washing or sanitizing will be required.
Our goal is to offer safe classes for our community. Thank you for adhering to these guidelines.
Drop and Shop
Children ages: 2.5 to 5 years old
Come join Camas Community Preschool teachers for a fun filled morning of stories, songs, play and crafts! Kids will love our warm and welcoming environment where they can meet new friends, try new things, and learn new skills. BONUS: Parents get a morning to relax, drink a cup of coffee alone, or casually stroll the aisles of Target in peace! Snacks served, water bottle required, masks encouraged.
Saturday, February 5th (Code: 2133-22) This Class is Full
Heights Learning Center (HLC), 4600 NE Garfield St., Camas / 9:00-11:30 AM
Teachers: Rachelle Collins and Tracey Strawbridge