Continue to check our website frequently for additional programs to be posted. Children attending CCE/JWR programs must be fully toilet trained, able to self-feed, and behave in such a way that they do not pose a harm to self or others.
Our programming is required to follow state Covid guidelines. Click HERE for more information
The following guidelines will be required:
- Each child must bring their own mask, and wear it during camp.
- Instructors will check kids in and out of class curbside. If your child has had the following symptoms in the past 24 hours we ask that you do not bring them to class: a fever of 100.4 or higher, a cough, sore throat, shortness of breath OR been exposed to COVID-19 in the past two weeks.
- If your child, or any other family member, has been sick, PLEASE stay home for the well being of others.
- No parents will be allowed in the building.
- Each child must bring their own water bottle to class. Drinking fountains will not be accessible.
- Children will be encouraged to socially distance themselves from others.
- Hand washing or sanitizing will be required.
Our goal is to offer safe classes for our community. Thank you for adhering to these guidelines.
Chefs in Training
Prepare fun foods! Get hands-on cooking experience with new friends. Take home your creations to share with your family. Please bring 3 take-home containers to class. Class size is limited - to secure a spot, register NOW!
"Breakfast Bonanza" Wednesday, January 26 (Code: 2013-22) This Class is Full
Zellerbach Admin. Center (ZAC) / 1:00-3:00 p.m.
Instructors: Rachelle Collins & Tracey Strawbridge
Please bring three take home containers to class.