Camas Extended Day is a before and/or after school childcare program for ages K-5th grade for the 180 school days. Summer break is not included in this program.
Registration and prepayment are required. Enrollment is limited. Children attending our programs must be fully toilet trained, able to self-feed, participate independently, and behave in such a way that they do not pose a harm to self or others. Buses pick up children from JWR in the AM and take them to school. After school a bus will deliver children in grades K-1 to ZAC.
- Grades: K-1: Located at Zellerbach Administration Center (ZAC), 841 NE 22nd Ave., Camas
- Coordinator: Brenda.Snell@Camas.wednet.edu
- Annual registration fee: $30/child or $50/family (non refundable)
Inclement Weather Policy click HERE.
We opened registration on Monday, April 17th and the program filled up in record time (3 weeks)!
- Extended Day at the JWR and ZAC locations are both full for the 23-24 school year.
- To add your child to the waitlist please fill out this form: https://forms.gle/hrnSbuDfk5FWj7yh7.
- When families drop, and create openings, you will be contacted when we get to your name.
After School: (closes at 6:00 p.m.)
- Monthly (includes Wednesday early release) $425
- Monthly early release only $160
- Daily drop-in early release $50
- Daily drop-in early release (< 2 hours) $35
- Daily drop-in M/T/TH/F $35
Before School: (opens at 7:00 a.m.)
- Monthly $175
- Drop-in $15
For more information on the Extended Day Program contact Brenda Snell at Brenda.Snell@camas.wednet.edu
2022-2023 Extended Day Registration
Camas Extended Day before & after school program is at full capacity for the 2022-2023 school year.
No School Days and/or Summer Day Care: No school attendance days, and summer day care have a separate registration process and separate fees. Check under the “Classes & Camps” menu for Summer Care.