Camas Extended Day is a before and/or after school childcare program for ages K-5th grade for the 180 school days.
Registration and prepayment are required. Enrollment is limited. Children attending our programs must be fully toilet trained, able to self-feed, and behave in such a way that they do not pose a harm to self or others. Buses pick up children from JWR in the AM and take them to school. After school a bus will deliver children in grades 2-5 to JWR.
- Grades: 2-5: Located at Jack, Will & Rob Center (JWR), 2033 NE Ione St., Camas
- Coordinator: Brenda.Snell@Camas.wednet.edu
- Annual registration fee: $30/child or $50/family (non refundable)
Inclement Weather Policy click HERE.
2022-2023 Extended Day Registration
Camas Extended Day before & after school program is at full capacity for the 2022-2023 school year. Please click HERE to fill out the waitlist/registration form. We will re-evaluate two weeks after school starts. You will be contacted as spots open.
2022-23 Extended Day Rates
After School: (closes at 6:00 p.m.)
- Monthly (includes Wednesday early release) $399
- Monthly early release only $150
- Daily drop-in early release $50
- Daily drop-in early release (< 2 hours) $30
- Daily drop-in M/T/TH/F $35
Before School: (opens at 7:00 a.m.)
- Monthly $175
- Drop-in $15
2021-22 Extended Day for after school is full.
There is space available in our before school program. To register contact Brenda.Snell@camas.wednet.edu.
For more information on the Extended Day Program contact Brenda Snell at Brenda.Snell@camas.wednet.edu
No School Days & Summer Day Camps: No school attendance days, and summer days camps have a separate registration process and separate fees. Check under the “Classes & Camps” menu on this website. Summer Day Camps will be posted after Spring Break.