Camas Extended Day is a before and/or after school childcare program for ages K-5th grade for the 180 school days. Summer break is not included in this program.
Registration and prepayment are required. Enrollment is limited. Children attending our programs must be fully toilet trained, able to self-feed, participate independently, and behave in such a way that they do not pose a harm to self or others. Buses pick up children from JWR in the AM and take them to school. After school a bus will deliver children in grades 2-5 to JWR.
- Grades: 2-5: Located at Jack, Will & Rob Center (JWR), 2033 NE Ione St., Camas
- Coordinator: Brenda.Snell@Camas.wednet.edu
- Annual registration fee: $30/child or $50/family (non refundable)
Inclement Weather Policy click HERE.
Registration will open April 17 at 9:00 AM.
This LINK will take you to the registration form, but won’t work until 9:00 AM on 4/17/23. Once you submit your registration, you will receive an auto-reply that will give you “next steps”.
After School: (closes at 6:00 p.m.)
- Monthly (includes Wednesday early release) $425
- Monthly early release only $160
- Daily drop-in early release $50
- Daily drop-in early release (< 2 hours) $35
- Daily drop-in M/T/TH/F $35
Before School: (opens at 7:00 a.m.)
- Monthly $175
- Drop-in $15
For more information on the Extended Day Program contact Brenda Snell at Brenda.Snell@camas.wednet.edu
2022-2023 Extended Day Registration
Camas Extended Day before & after school program is at full capacity for the 2022-2023 school year. Please click HERE to fill out the waitlist/registration form. We will re-evaluate two weeks after school starts. You will be contacted as spots open.
No School Days and/or Summer Day Care: No school attendance days, and summer care have a separate registration process and separate fees. Check under the “Classes & Camps” menu for Summer Care.