Children Grades 2-5
Through its Extended Day Program, Camas Community Education provides before- and after-school programs for children grades K–8 in two locations: Zellerbach Administration Center (ZAC) and the Jack, Will & Rob Center (JWR). The programs are based on understanding the needs of children to create a home away from home and offers a variety of activities provided by a warm and caring staff. The atmosphere is structured but relaxed, allowing for small-group, large-group, and individual social interaction.
As part of the Camas School District, programs at both locations maintain the same calendar year as the District. For students in grades K–5, morning bus transportation is provided from ZAC to each elementary school. For students in grades K–1 and in grades 2–5, after-school bus transportation is provided from each elementary school to ZAC and JWR.
- To attend Before Care at Zellerbach Administration Center (ZAC) – May be a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade student from any school district
- To attend the After-School Youth Club at Jack Will and Rob Center (JWR) – Must be a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade student from Camas School District
Tuesday, September 5, 2017, through the last day of school in Camas School District
- Before Care – ZAC, 841 NE 22nd Ave., Camas, WA 98607
- After-School Youth Club – JWR, 2033 NE Ione St., Camas, WA 98607
Five days a week, M/TU/W/TH/F; Wednesday-only option available
- Before Care, M/TU/TH/F 6:30–8:45 AM at ZAC
- After-School Youth Club – M/TU/TH/F 3:30–6:30 PM at JWR
- Early Release Wednesday-Only After Care, 1:15–6:30 PM at JWR
- Registration, $25/year per family (non-refundable)
- Before Care, $175/month
- After-School Youth Club, $150/month
- Early Release Wednesday-Only After-School Youth Club, $50
- Drop-In Before Care, $15
- Sibling discounts available
- Financial scholarships available
We follow the CSD calendar exactly, including inclement weather delays, cancellations, holidays, and teacher in-service days. However, late starts at the middle schools and high schools do not affect Before and After Care. On most holidays, Camas Community Education day camps are offered.
For more information about Camas Community Education Before and After Care, please contact the location coordinator:
JWR: Debbie McEnry – email@example.com or 360-833-5610, option 1
ZAC: Brenda Snell – firstname.lastname@example.org or 360-833-5547