Camas Extended Day
Camas Community Education provides extended day after-school care for children in grades K-5.
Registration and prepayment is required. Enrollment is limited. Children attending our programs must be fully toilet trained, able to self-feed, and behave in such a way that they do not pose a harm to self or others.
2021-2022 Extended Day Care – Enrollment is FULL at this time.
- Registration is FULL at this time. Click HERE to be placed on waitlist
- Registration Fee FULL: Click HERE
- Informational Flyer: Click HERE
Extended Day Care
- Location: Jack, Will and Rob Center (JWR), 2033 NE Ione Street, Camas
- Monthly Fee: $399 Monday-Friday
- Drop-in Fee: $35 per day M/T/TH/F, $50 on Wednesdays
- Hours available: 2:30 to 6:00 PM
- All children are required to bring and wear masks, and a water bottle daily.
- Parents are required to contact the school if your child is being bused to Extended Day Care.
Limited care is offered for some no school attendance days. Login to register for specific dates.
For more information contact Brenda Snell at Brenda.Snell@camas.wednet.edu